Heres my version of ENDZENDPHP and STZENDPHP commands that we use to start
and stop Zend.
. . . : 1 80
Browse UNION/QCLSRC

ENDZENDPHP
...+... 1 ...+... 2 ...+... 3 ...+... 4 ...+... 5 ...+... 6 ...+... 7
...+... 8
*************** Beginning of data

PGM
061215
DCL VAR(&TYPE) TYPE(*CHAR)
LEN(1) 070327

070327
RTVJOBA
TYPE(&TYPE)
070327
GOTO
CMDLBL(SUBMITTED)
090501
IF COND(&TYPE *EQ '1')
THEN(DO)
070327
SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(ENDZENDPHP)) JOB(ENDZENDPHP)
+ 070327

JOBQ(UNION/ZEND)
070327
SNDMSG MSG('ENDZEND Submitted...')
TOUSR(*SYSOPR) 070327
SNDMSG MSG('ENDZEND Submitted...')
TOUSR(*REQUESTER) 070327
GOTO
SUBMITTED
070327

ENDDO
070327

070327
ADDLIBLE LIB(ZENDCORE)
POSITION(*LAST)
061215
MONMSG
CPF0000
061215

070327
ADDLIBLE LIB(UNION)
POSITION(*LAST)
061215
MONMSG
CPF0000
061215

070327
ENDSBS SBS(ZEND)
OPTION(*IMMED)
061215
MONMSG
CPF1054
070219
DLYJOB
DLY(15)
080304

070327
ENDTCPSVR SERVER(*HTTP)
HTTPSVR(ZENDCORE)
061215
MONMSG MSGID(TCP1A77
CPFA097)
070226
DLYJOB
DLY(15)
080304

070327
ZENDCORE/ZCCENDEACD
PORT(6078)
061215
MONMSG MSGID(TCP1A77
CPFA097)
070226
DLYJOB
DLY(15)
080304
SNDMSG MSG('ENDZEND Completed...')
TOUSR(*SYSOPR) 070327
SNDMSG MSG('ENDZEND Completed...')
TOUSR(*REQUESTER) 070327
SUBMITTED:
070327
ENDPGM
061215

s . . . : 1 80
Edit UNION/QCLSRC

STRZENDPHP
...+... 1 ...+... 2 ...+... 3 ...+... 4 ...+... 5 ...+... 6 ...+... 7
...+... 8
*************** Beginning of data

PGM
061215
DCL VAR(&TYPE) TYPE(*CHAR)
LEN(1) 070327

070327
MONMSG MSGID(CPF0000
TCP1A77)
070327
GOTO
SUBMITTED
090501
RTVJOBA
TYPE(&TYPE)
070327

070327
IF COND(&TYPE *EQ '1')
THEN(DO)
070327
SBMJOB CMD(CALL PGM(STRZENDPHP)) JOB(STRZENDPHP)
+ 070327

JOBQ(UNION/ZEND)
070327
SNDMSG MSG('STRZEND Submitted...')
TOUSR(*SYSOPR) 070327
SNDMSG MSG('STRZEND Submitted...')
TOUSR(*REQUESTER) 070327
GOTO
SUBMITTED
070327

ENDDO
070327

070327
CALL
RESETPHPC
070104
DLYJOB
DLY(15)
080304
ADDLIBLE LIB(ZENDCORE)
POSITION(*LAST)
061215
ADDLIBLE LIB(UNION)
POSITION(*LAST)
061215
STRSBS
SBSD(ZENDCORE/ZEND) 061215
MONMSG
MSGID(CPF1010) 061217
DLYJOB
DLY(15) 080304
STRTCPSVR SERVER(*HTTP)
HTTPSVR(ZENDCORE) 061215
DLYJOB
DLY(15) 080304
ZENDCORE/ZCCSTREACD LIB(ZENDCORE) PORT(6078) PJ(*ON)
+ 061215

RESTART(*YES) 061215
DLYJOB
DLY(15) 080304