FRAK! :-[

I just noticed that the proxypass statements had the internal address as
http: when IIS is insisting on *https:*

For the archives these changes work when you match the proxypass with
the actual working IIS address.

Next up will be seeing if I can get BES on the Exchange for one
Blackberry user and if anything else has to be done to Apache.

Roger

On 9/9/2009 8:24 PM, Roger Vicker, CCP arranged the binary bits such that:
After reading the proxy article I have added the following to the Apache
config which seems to get me close.

***************
LoadModule ibm_ssl_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRVSSL.SRVPGM
LoadModule proxy_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRCORE.SRVPGM
LoadModule proxy_http_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRCORE.SRVPGM
LoadModule proxy_connect_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRCORE.SRVPGM

Listen *:443

ProxyReceiveBufferSize 1024

<VirtualHost *:443>
DocumentRoot /www/public/public

RequestHeader set Front-End-Https "On"

RewriteEngine On

SSLEngine On
SSLAppName QIBM_HTTP_SERVER_PUBLIC
SSLProxyEngine On
SSLProxyAppName QIBM_PROXY_SERVER_PUBLIC
SSLProxyVerify Optional
SetEnv HTTPS_PORT 443

ExpiresActive On
ExpiresDefault "access plus 300 seconds"

UserDir public_html

<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>

ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyBadHeader StartBody
ProxyVia On

RewriteRule ^/owa$ owa/ [R]

<Location /owa>
ProxyPass http://exchange.public.org/owa
ProxyPassReverse http://exchange.public.org/owa
SSLRequireSSL
</Location>

</VirtualHost>

Redirect 301 /owa/ https://www.public.org/owa/
Redirect 301 /owa https://www.public.org/owa/
***************

However, when I browse to https://www.public.org/owa/ I get a:

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
credentials that you supplied.

If I browse from to http://exchange.public.org/owa/ I get the login
panel. Is this an Apache problem or should I take this over to the
PC-Tech list?

Thanks.

Roger Vicker, CCP

On 8/25/2009 11:10 AM, Haas, Matt (CL Tech Sv) arranged the binary bits
such that:

There is an article on the Apache site that talks about setting up proxies.

Matt