When you download the Core and the Studio, you get a trial period of
Silver level support from Zend. You can enter tickets to get help from
the Zend support team during your set-up period. You can also go to the
Forums or Online documentation for information.

Support Center: http://www.zend.com/support-center/index
Forums: http://forums.zend.com/
Online Documentation:
http://www.zend.com/en/resources/zend-documentation/

You can download the Zend Studio here:
http://www.zend.com/en/products/studio/downloads
Select: Zend Studio i Edition 7 (or the most recent i Edition)

You can download the Core from here:
http://www.zend.com/en/products/platform/downloads
Select: Zend Core for i5/OS V2.6 (or the most recent i5 edition)

The Core downloads as a zip file. As I recall, the zip file contains the
Core as well as an Installation Guide and a User's Guide in PDF format.

I followed the directions in the Installation guide for a "silent
installation."

Here are the directions I received from Zend on how to FTP the
downloaded files to the iSeries:

1) Extract the SAVF (ZPLATSAVF) from the zip and store it in the
directory like C:\temp

2) Log on to a 5250 emulator like Client Access with QSECOFR and create
or Clear a SAVE File like QGPL/ZPLATSAVF

3) Open a DOS command window on your PC (Start=>Run and then enter CMD
and press enter)

4) Initiate an FTP session with the host i5 and authenticate with
QSECOFR
a. Example command FTP MyMachineNameorIP
b. Then authenticate with given credentials
c. You do not need to be QSECOFR to upload the file. You will
need QSECOFR to install.

5) Issue the command to reset the main directory to QGPL
a. CD /sys.lib/qgpl.lib
b. You should receive a 250 response that indicates the
directory has been changed

6) Issue the NAMEFMT command to reset the perspective to the native file
system
a. QUOTE SITE NAMEFMT 0
b. You should get a 250 response that indicates the naming
format is now "0"

7) Issue the BINary directive to set the FTP upload in to binary mode.
a. BIN
b. You should get a 200 message indicating the Representation
type is binary IMAGE

8) Now issue the PUT command using the directory you used to store the
SAVF
a. PUT c:\temp\zplatsavf qgpl/zplatsavf
b. This process may take a while depending on the speed of your
connection, you will not get updates to progress via the PC interface as
you would for i5. Be patient.
c. Executing this step through VPN's and Firewalls may prove to
be challenging
9) Once the file is uploaded to the i5, end the FTP session and
check the SAVF condition
a. Issue the QUI command to close FTP
b. Go to the 5250 emulator and issue the DSPSAVF command on the
SAVF to see if it uploaded successfully. If the DSPSAVF command fails,
the upload was not successful.

10) If the display file is OK resume from this point with the
instructions in the installation guide.

Kelly