Hello all,

We are on V5R4. I have a php script that calls an SQL UDF RPGLE program. The RPGLE program is being called by a QUSER/QSQSRVR job but when I attempt to STRSRVJOB on this job, I receive the following error message:

Not authorized to service specified job.
Message ID . . . . . . : CPF3676 Severity . . . . . . . : 30
Message type . . . . . : Escape
Date sent . . . . . . : 05/20/09 Time sent . . . . . . : 09:24:00

Message . . . . : Not authorized to service specified job.
Cause . . . . . : You do not have authority to service the specified job.
Servicing from another device or by someone else requires *USE authority to
user profile of the job to be serviced.
Recovery . . . : Obtain *USE authority to the user profile of the job to be
serviced from the security officer or the job owner, and then try the
command again.

I have confirmed that I have *USE authority to the QUSER user profile and I have *ALL access to the current user profile of the QUSER/QSQSRVR job. Does anybody have any idea what I need authority to? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

NEW ADDRESS EFFECTIVE APRIL 27, 2009
Telephone numbers remain the same.
50 California Street, 24th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94111-9796