From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of lgoodbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 1:28 PM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WEB400] ND Macro screen elimination

Sorry, I had my functions confused. Try replace instead. Note that the
order of search and replace expressions are swapped.

select czfktx,
replace(trim(czfktx),' ','%20') as uriname,
replace(trim(czfktx),' ','&nbsp;') as readname
from vngdbdta/dbczrep where czekcd='CODE-813'

Item Description
BRASS 1/4

URINAME
BRASS%201/4