Jim,

I have had one of these in service for years, I use it with a non-profit I support and do not want the security responsibility on CC numbers.

I use the [form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr"; method="post"] function so that the CC data is encrypted.

My process builds a Paynow button that passes control to Paypal, included in the forms list of fields is a return and a cancel. This tells
paypal how to return control to you on a approved / completed payment and on a canceled payment so you can do the right thing.

Good Luck,
JMS...