From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Shannon ODonnell
Sent: 03 October 2008 20:32
To: 'Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries'
Subject: Re: [WEB400] WDSC with vista

Right click on the SETUP.EXE program on the cd and change it's properties to
run in Windows XP mode.

If you cannot change the properties of the .exe on the CD, create a shortcut
to the .exe on your desktop and change the properties there to run in
Windows XP mode.

I've installed this on Vista many times.

Also be sure you have UAC turned off.