Hi Ralph,

<<Do you have WDSc RSE with the IFS directory listed? Deploying via
WDSc to the IFS is very straightforward if you are using it.>>

I use wdsc 7 but basically for editing RPGIV batch programas (for using with
html).

btw, I've found info about an 3rd party captcha generator that is command
line:

http://www.retrologic.com/capture-main.html
Since it runs on the command line, RetroCapture can be used to generate
CAPTCHA security images for web-applications written in any development
language, not just in Java."

the demo images are really complex for me, I think the normal users can get
errors in typing from these complex images (I like more the idea of
selecting one from several images doing a click):
http://www.retrologic.com/capture-gallery.html

Thanks very much for your interest,
Guillermo.