I have to agree with Joe.

We could argue the merits of our session naming for the rest of our
lives, but it's time to end the debate.

David, I've never known you to be an instigator. :-)

The simple fact is that this is a facoff of two popular "i"
modernization technologies: Java and .Net.

We both will be showcasing the latest and greatest toolsets from IBM and
Microsoft for attendees to try while getting live guidance from our
expertise.

Even though I've teased Joe a bit about liking the EGL stuff so much, I
do think this could be a nice way for "i" shops to generate J2EE
applications that front end the "i".

If you have a curiousity to learn about these two technologies, then you
will want to attend our Java/.Net Facoff session on Sept 18-19:
http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?i=d4d77b22-868b-407a-9c5
a-f0ebd3549996

We hope to see you on September 18-19 for some quality "i" modernization
toolset learning.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800
Fax: (952) 736-5801
Toll Free: (888) RJSSOFT

What possible difference to
this community does the title of Richard and my faceoff make? How does
it merit discussion of this duration, especially when the discussion is
fueled by a basic technical misunderstanding? And yet, EGL discussion
gets cut off.