From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Richard Schoen
Sent: 10 August 2008 18:59
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Truly later thinking...Honey, grab me another beer

Well, since you brought it up......

Joe and I are doing a Java/.Net Faceoff Event in Chicago on September
18-19.

Here's the link:
http://guest.cvent.com/EVENTS/Info/Summary.aspx?i=d4d77b22-868b-407a-9c5
a-f0ebd3549996

I would like to have seen PHP and RPG in there as well, but we didn't
have enough pre-planning time.

Maybe we can get Mike to come down for some PHP commentary :-)

Since IBM already has racks of servers at the downtown center you won't
get to see me wheel any racks, but you will get to see Joe puff some EGL
:-)

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"
Document Management, Workflow, Report Delivery, Forms and Business
Intelligence
Email: richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.rjssoftware.com
Tel: (952) 736-5800