This is something you can't technically do from HTML/Javascript. By
default, and per the spec, you can't make a request to a different server
than what the original request came from. What you CAN do is make a request
from Net.Data while it is being run on the server and then have the results
be displayed on the page.

I do something very similar for one of my customers where they need to make
an XML request from their RPG CGI application to a credit reporting agency.
The basic flow is as follows:

1) User clicks button in browser
2) RPG CGI program recieves in personal information
3) Compose XML request
4) send/recieve XML request/response to/from TransUnion
5) Compose HTML response and send results back to browser

<vendor>
In my case steps 3 and 4 use RPG-XML Suite (www.rpg-xml.com).
</vendor>

HTH,