Bob Evans Farms, Inc.
"The Secret's the Sauce! Enjoy our new Bob-B-Q Pulled Pork Knife & Fork
Sandwich!"

web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 02/12/2008 02:04:45 PM:

You will get that error if you have already read the standard
input.....once read, the pointer doesn't exist anymore.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael_Schutte@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] CGIDEV2 Function zhbGetInput
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:55:13 -0500

I have a dev2 program that is executing zhbGetInput function to get the
browser input. The thing is, it's not necessary to do for this program.
There's no data to get. But I mistakenly left it in and at times the
procedure would end in error.... procedure or pointer error.

// Get input from browser
nbrVars = zhbGetInput(SavedQueryString : qusec);

This dev2 program is suppose to send the user to an error page when an
error has occurred. So techinically I do not need to execute that line
of
code and I'm going to remove it... But I was just wondering why I would
get
this error. Is it because the browser input is returning nothing?

Michael Schutte
Admin Professional