From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Cockayne, Simon
Sent: Monday, September 03, 2007 4:17 AM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] PHP with CGI

Hi,

I am using V5R4.

1) I have a CGI web application that works find and dandy (RPG ILE program
responds to browser request and Apache server returns the generated HTML+
Javascript to client browser).

2) I have Zend Core for i5/OS installed on the same machine and can I
happily have the Apache server parse PHP content, before returning response
to client browser.

What I cannot accomplish, yet, is a configuration that will allow parsing of
PHP statements *within* the content returned by the CGI program.

Anybody done this?

Anybody interested in doing this?

Regards,

Simon

Simon Cockayne
CA
Senior Software Engineer
Tel: +44 (0)1753 242 015
Email: simon.cockayne@xxxxxx

Ditton Park

Riding Court Road

Datchet

Slough

Berkshire. SL3 9LL.

CA plc a company registered in England and Wales under

company registration number 1282495 with its registered

office at the address set out above. VAT number 697904179