Good evening *ALL

i've installed Perl for AS/400 and it's running in the QShell allright.
But how can I configured that is running as CGI?

I have set:

addenvvar envvar(QIBM_USE_DESCRIPTOR_STDIO) value('I') level(*sys)

and I have also write a small CL Prog. in QSYS.LIB/CGIBIN.LIB

For examble:

PGM
             CALL       PGM(PERLDIST/PERL) PARM('/web/test.pl')
ENDPGM

In my Webserver Config I have the directrive:
Map /cgi-bin/perl  /QSYS.LIB/CGIBIN.LIB/PERLTEST.PGM
Exec /QSYS.LIB/CGIBIN.LIB/*

The folder and file /web/test.pl has read, wride and execude rights for public.
But if I call the PGM (http://myserver.com/cgi-bin/perl)
everytime I get the internal server error 500.

What can I do also for now?
I have OS/400 V4R5M0 (9401-150 the machine)

Thanks, Thomas