Mike,

I guess I am just trying to learn "Web 2.0"... but probably biting off
more
than I can chew. Eh... I will move that table to a table. I KNOW how to
work
with those.

Nothing wrong w/playing. If you're looking to do the 3 column setup, you
want the float:left and float:right stuff you have, but there's no need
for any clear: lines. If you want the content DIV to wrap around the
bottom of the floats then just leave it as is, if you want it to be
constrained by the left and right columns, as if they extended to the
bottom of the page, then you need to give the middle div a left and
right margin that's wide enough to keep it between the left and right
columns. 200px? Just a guess, but it's something on that level -- but
should ideally be done in em's so as the font size changes the margins
continue to make sense.

-Walden