Dennis,

Thanks for the reply and the links. I will look into them.

I am still a bit leery of putting WDSC on my laptop for performance reasons.
It really killed my desktop performance and it is actually rare that I bring
my laptop to work, but I may just install it for my own learning purposes.

I have learned rpg-free to an extent. Program examples and tools I have
downloaded use it as well as a very few (<5) programs in the main package we
use. The main problem is that I cannot put anything into production with it
because our package is mainly supported by an off-site consultant who I
think would not stand for it.

Blair