From: Mike Cunningham <MCUNNING@xxxxxxx>
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:10:52 AM
Subject: [WEB400] HTML tables with fixed header and/or column

We have a application that needs to show many rows and many columns of
data at the same time. We want to have the column heading stay as the
user scrolls thru the detail records and also have the name column stay
visible as they scroll right. We have the scrolling working in IE but
it's very very slow. In firefox the headers don't stay static. Has
anyone figured out a way to do this that works in both browsers that
does not resort to using frames?

Mike Cunningham
CIO
Pennsylvania College of Technology