Thank's a lot for the input. Okay, I see that the option is checked. So, I
should be able to write a small CL program and put in a command to open up
URL in a browser, right?. I am intending to call the CL from the command
line..Something like CALL MYCLPGM. Would that work? Thanks again for the
suggestions.

cheers,

Jake.