From: "Alfredo Delgado" <adelgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: 23. oktober 2006 16:46
Subject: Re: [WEB400] FTP Connections (Was: Nvu)

I've been sharing winscp with my windoze using colleagues and they've been
happy with it.

On the HTML end I'd like to suggest implementing this browser-based WYSIWYG
editor: http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/

BTW, FrontPage is responsible for all the wars in the world.

Thanks,
Alfred
<web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Jeff Silberberg wrote:

Brad,

         Dump FileZilla and look at WiNscp..
         http://winscp.net/

         Much better with key management and SSH connections.

         JMS..