Yes, CALL QP2TERM is fully operational.  I've created an apache web
instance and can serve up HTML on the web but I've been unable to sever
up an perl generated webpages.

koldark@xxxxxxxxx 8/10/2006 12:29 PM >>>
Do you have Qshell and PASE installed?

On 8/10/06, George Morey <George.Morey@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was bounced the first time for the following reason:

"Your message was too big; please trim it to less than 40 KB in
size.
Consider submitting the content to http://code.midrange.com and post
the generated URL."

I can't imagine the following text and the small joblog I sent could
be
greater then 40K but I will forward a segment of the joblog instead
of
the joblog itself:

I'm trying to get a Perl cgi script to work under an Apache web
server
instance.  I followed all the directions I could obtained from:
http://faq.midrange.com/data/cache/379.html

I have two webpages (merely HTML) that I can display but on the
second
webpage when I attempt to goto the perl 'Hello World' script and have
it
display I get the following:

The page cannot be found

Here is the joblog segment:

QZSRCGI     QHTTPSVR    *STMT
                       From module . . . . . . . . :   QP2EXERR
                       From procedure  . . . . . . :
sendmsg__FPCcN21e
                       Statement . . . . . . . . . :   188
                       To module . . . . . . . . . :   ZSRVCGI
                       To procedure  . . . . . . . :   CGICall
                       Statement . . . . . . . . . :   249
                       Message . . . . :   Cannot load OS/400 PASE
module
                        /QOpenSys/perl/webwrap/paseweb.
                        Cause . . . . . :   The stream file for
OS/400
PASE module
                      /QOpenSys/perl/webwrap/paseweb may not exist,
or
you may not have sufficient
                       authority to load from it. You must have read
authority to load an OS/400
                        PASE shared object, or read and execute
authority to load an OS/400 PASE
                        program. The error occurred attempting to
load
OS/400 PASE program
                       /QOpenSys/perl/webwrap/paseweb. Recovery  . .
.
:   Correct the error and
                        then try the request again.

Please help!