From: web400-bounces+john.jones=am.jll.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:web400-bounces+john.jones=am.jll.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
trevor perry
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 10:15 AM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] HTTP server tuning

I have a customer with an installed application on a 170 running with
Apache HTTP server. Performance is considerably slower than expected and
they are limping along. I fixed the Ethernet definition to be FULL
duplex and reduced the response time by 1 second, but it is still
significantly slow.

I am looking to find a place to start. I have control over the HTTP
server configuration, and not much control over the application itself.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance..
Trevor
http://archive.midrange.com/web400.

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and then
disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's prior permission.
We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of transmitting software
viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own virus checks on any attachment
to this message.  We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by
software viruses.  The information contained in this communication may be
confidential and may be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are
the intended recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic
messages from us in future then please respond to the sender to this effect.