Shane,

I have been using Websmart, WOW and Clover. The Websmart I have been
using for about 4 years now(started with Release 2). Our company does
elections for State Retirement organizations. So I have to build many
sites in order to accomplish our goals. All of these have to be
completed with in a short development cycle (About 2 weeks). So having
something as easy as Websmart has been the best help. I am also
responsible for three other companies in which 2 of them I am deploying
there own sites for there customers.

As for WOW, this has been a real find. As you might be aware, Microsoft
has Sharepoint. These two products work in the same areas. I have found
that by using WOW, the idea of backups goes away. As you might know that
the backup of the I Series is far better then those of the windows
environment or at least this what I have found. So I can sleep at night
not worrying. But the best part is the sharing of information. We have
two remote users and many of our in house office staff that use this in
order keep track of documents, contracts and product information. We
tried Sharepoint but found that the configuration of the product was a
long learning curve.

As for Clover, I have just started to get into it to see where it will
fit in our systems. But if it is anything like there (BCD) other
products, I feel that I will find a use for it.

As BCD as a company, you have heard it from others, and I think that
some para phrased me in that they are the best "Bar None". So far I
haven't been able to give them a question that was not answered either
on the phone or within 24 hours.

If you have any question please feel free to get in contact with me and
I can better explain.

Sincerely,

John Meleky
IT & Security Director