Let's stick to the facts Eric.  mrc can generate CGI-RPG but it's not our
recommended approach.  (6 years ago when we started developing Web
applications we used CGI-RPG but as technologies have evolved so have our
products).  If you're looking to build Web applications shouldn't you use a
language that was designed for the Web development?

Is Java hard to learn for someone coming from an RPG background? Yes but one
of the keys to our products' is our ability to empower a traditional
(RPG/COBOL) developer to instantly develop industry standard J2EE
applications and also have all the source code available so the developer
can start learning Java and HTML the same way most learned RPG.  Best of all
our customers' don't need to learn a proprietary development language in
order to use our software.

Sincerely,

Sal Stangarone Jr.
michaels, ross & cole, ltd.