Colin,

How do I add jt400.jar to the classpath of the server? (I use WDSCi as my
development tool.)

Ewout

message: 1
date: Wed, 17 May 2006 15:09:02 +0200
from: "Colin Williams" <colinwilliams007@xxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: [WEB400] Fw: Error "package com.ibm.as400.access does not
                 exist"

Ewout,

what you have done there is included jt400.jar with your application,
which
works, but you may not want to redeploy that for ever application you run.

The other option is to add it to the classpath of the server, so its
available for all your applications, without needing to be included