To: "'Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries'" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 05, 2006 8:36 AM
Subject: [WEB400] HTML/Javascript Object Expected

I set up the following example HTML file and get the same results.
"Object expected" But this time its on the <INPUT> tag.
If anyone has any cool tools that can debug this stuff, that would be a great
help.
-Bob

<head>
<title>JavaScript Test Page</title>

<script type="text/javascript">
function reCalc() {

var Qty    = document.PRICEING.QTY.value;
var baseFee= 10.00;

  if (isNaN(Qty) or Qty < 1) {
      Qty = 1;
  }

   var extDiv = document.getElementById("EXTPRICE");
   if (extDiv) {
       extDiv.innterHTML = "<span>" + (Qty * baseFee) + "<\/span>";
   }

return;
}
</script>
</head>

<FORM name="PRICING" action="#">
I am paying for
<input type="text" name="QTY" size="3" value="1"  onblur="reCalc()" >
attendee(s). The Amount Due is now:
</form>