It doesn't have a description and if I try to view its httpd.conf via the httpd admin I get Japanese Kanji. The reason I say I might have inadvertently broken it is that its autostart setting was originally set to Global and I set it to No. I don't think the results of the http admin writing to the httpd.conf were positive. Why did I try to fix what might not have been broken is that when I'd originally started IBM HTTP Server on this i5 that server wasn't running. However, since it'd start itself after IPLs I decided to do something about it.
If I view the httpd.conf from bash in PASE I get proper text. It appears to be set for CGI. It's referencing /QSYS.LIB/KMLIB.LIB/KMW*.PGM
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Operating expenses for this site are earned using the Amazon Associate program and Google Adsense.