>Poor job IBM - If you can produce a native version of Apache - how hard
was it to do the same for PHP?

This one made me think. . . Would they have to create a custom "IBM PHP"
runtime similar to what they did with Tomcat? If so that would truly be a
bummer because that would mean the future versions of PHP would have to go
through the hands of IBM before it made its way to us.

I am not real familiar with the PASE environment, but what makes it require
two versions of Apache to be running? Is PASE almost like a different LPAR
and acts as it's own OS?  Is it more that putting RPG CGI and PHP in the
same Apache config would create a mess or is it not possible to have them
both in the same config because they can't both see the same config?

Aaron Bartell

This thread ...