From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Pete Helgren
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 12:36 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Java Error was Tomcat java properties question

Tim,

Sorry if I asked this or you mentioned this before:

Do you have PASE installed? ("OS/400 - Portable App Solutions Environment" licensed program 5722SS1 Option 33)

You will need to have it installed for the graphics engine referred to by
AWT.

Make sure that all JVM instances aren't running.  I remember that at first I
couldn't get it to work.  Can't remember what, exactly, it took after PASE
was installed but I think Tomcat had to be restarted and any JVM instances
ended before it started to work.

Pete

Hatzenbeler, Tim wrote:

I changed my config, to only have those 2 lines...

And I'm still getting this error...

AWT class or API used without specifying property os400.awt.native=true or java.awt.headless=true

Is there a quick way, in a jsp, to pull these properties values, and show them on the screen,to see what there set to? Mayby tomcat, is overriding the values..

Thanks, Tim