I recently installed and began using iSeries for Web, and love it.
Initially I was only going to use it to give our remote locations a better
way to access the system, but I have found that it has so much to offer
the folks who are locally connected to the 400. I have a ton of things
that I can start using this for, but if someone could answer this one for
me, it would open up a HUGE door of opportunity.

I can not figure out how to accomplish this. I want to let a user go to a
web page to view printer output and/or save it is a PDF, but I don't want
them to see the entire iSeries for Web user interface. Basically
everything you see on the right half of the screen when viewing a print
queue. A consultant was here last week and told me that if I just gave the
address of that request I would have exactly what I am looking for. But if
I give the URL I get the print queue items listed, but I also see all of
the iSeries tabs and links, which for some of these folks I don't want
that.
Here is the URL I tried:
http://<server>:<port>/webaccess/iWASpool?queue=QUSRSYS%2fPRT01&user=*ALL

I want to create a web page so that users can click on links like this to
view output, or maybe run a SQL shortcut and get a PDF displayed. I know I
can accomplish all of this with iSeries, but the big question is "Can I do
this without getting the iSeries for Web UI"??????

Thanks for your help

    Dave Reiher
    System Analyst
    Prairie Farms Dairy - Corporate