Aaron,

Thanks for your answer. Well, right now the only app running is iSeries
Access for Web. Our customer is running V5R3 on a 520. I'm not very sure
of how keen would be this customer in using a "non-IBM" supplied
software (I know, I know, Open source and all that, but different
people, different perceptions).

Thanks again,

Luis Rodriguez