Now, I am not saying that you should replace all of your Java programs. I am
like you Joe, use the right language for the job. If you are writing an
enterprise application, PHP may not be the best language. If you are writing
a simple corporate web site, Java may be too complex.

What I meant by my email was that if you needed, you could integrate this
with RPG for simple sites.

--
Mike Wills
Midrange Programmer/Lawson Software Administrator