I am trying to setup an Apache server with an inprocess Tomcat server to
run jsps, and set it up so that a user must authenticate using an
iSeries userid/profile in order to run the jsp. I have the server
configured and it can run the snoop.jsp code but it does not ask for a
signon before running. If I try and access the index.html file I must
signon first.  Any ideas what I am doing wrong ?

My server directory structure is
htdocs
conf
java
webapps
logs
work

with the index in htdocs and the jsp in webapps/example

I tried adding the webapps/example as a directory and restricted it but
that did not help

# Configuration originally created by Create HTTP Server wizard on Thu
Feb 17 14:24:04 UTC 2005
LoadModule jk_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZTCJK.SRVPGM
Listen *:81
DocumentRoot /www/dan/htdocs
Options -ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch -Includes
-IncludesNoExec -Indexes -MultiViews
LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\"
\"%{User-Agent}i\"" combined
LogFormat "%{Cookie}n \"%r\" %t" cookie
LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent
LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
CustomLog logs/access_log combined
LogMaint logs/access_log 7 0
LogMaint logs/error_log 7 0
HotBackup Off
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "Mozilla/2" nokeepalive
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "JDK/1\.0" force-response-1.0
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "Java/1\.0" force-response-1.0
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "RealPlayer 4\.0" force-response-1.0
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "MSIE 4\.0b2;" nokeepalive
SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "MSIE 4\.0b2;" force-response-1.0
JkWorkersFile /www/dan/conf/workers.properties
JkLogFile /www/dan/logs/jk.log
JkLogLevel Error
JkMount /example/* inprocess
JkMount /servlet/* inprocess