Check out my FAQ at www.bvstools.com/faq.html.  There is a
classic and it's equivalent apache config on there that
should help.  The logging should be fairly simple to
convert.

I also put some apache info in my latest RPG Web Skills
Accellerator which is at www.bvstools.com/erpg/.  I'm
contemplating updating some of my books/etc. to include
apache, but for most configs (simple) the FAQ page covers
most of the questions.

Brad
www.bvstools.com