From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Joel Cochran
Sent: Friday, July 16, 2004 4:15 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: RE: [WEB400] Re: IFS Authority for a CGI job

On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 04:27, Bob Cozzi wrote:
> Joel,
> I've observed this issue before as well. I think I gave up, so let me know
> how/if you resolve it.
> -Bob

Hey Bob,

It turned out to be the directory the file was in.  I was so focused on
the file itself that I didn't pay attention to the directory it was
in...

Strangely enough, using owner adopted secuirty on the program did not
help, I had to grant *RWX and OBJAUTH(*ALL) authority to both the file
and the directory to QTMHHTP1.

Joel
http://www.rpgnext.com