It's possible there is an authority problem with one or more of the directories in the path to the file.

Are there any additional clues in the CGI job's joblog?

Mel Rothman
Mel Rothman, Inc.

Joel Cochran wrote:

OK, I added QTMHHTP1 and QTMHHTTP, and I added DTAAUTH(*RWX) and
OBJAUT(*ALL), but still no joy.  I also restarted the webs erver just to
make sure it wasn't somehow required.

Joel
http://www.rpgnext.com