Aaron, except for testing on my WinDoze box I run Firebird exclusively
as my browser on my Linux Desktop and I've never had a problem with the

The problems I have had with Firebird relate to java-x plugins, like
Flash... I can't get them to install.  Try surfing the Infocenter that
way some time... ugh...

And yes, I love the tabs in Firebird... I have 4 home pages!

Ciao,

Joel
http://www.rpgnext.com