Hi,

I have been trying to convert my DSPF to JSPs and
deploy it on the server, since the past 1 month. I
have been able to convert my DSPF to JSPs.
As we dont have Websphere Application Console I am
using VisualAge For Java Test Environment.
Initially I start all the HTTP servers and then start
the webfacing server.

Then using the webfacing tool(first edition) V5R1M0 to
convert my DSPF to JSP which I am able to do.

Then, I am importing the .Jar file as well as the
RecordBeanSource Directory to the Workspace of
VisualAge for Java. I make the changes to the
default.servlet engine file to add another
websphere-webgroup in the file for my project.

When I start the servlet engine and type
http://localhost:8080/project1 I am able to see my
index.html file . When I click the Link on html page I
get an error -->

Application Error:

The following error ocurred while the application was
running :

While receiving data from the application an error
occurred.

If you would like assistance, click here to contact
the administrator.

To return to the page you were at prior to beginning
the application, click here.

Additional information :

Something went wrong in the communication layer. This
may be because of the logon to the AS/400 failing,
while the invocation was being initialized.

I am also attaching the exact error that I receive.

Yahoo! India Mobile: Download the latest polyphonic ringtones.
Go to http://in.mobile.yahoo.com
                               ADD RECORDS TO DB
    Application Error

   The following error ocurred while the application was running :

        While receiving data from the application an error occurred.

   If you would like assistance, click here to contact the administrator.

   To return to the page you were at prior to beginning the application,
   click here.

   Additional information :

        Something went wrong in the communication layer. This may be because
   of the logon to the AS/400 failing, while the invocation was being
   initialized.

   Details :

     * java.io.EOFException
     * java.lang.Throwable()
     * java.lang.Exception()
     * java.io.IOException()
     * java.io.EOFException()
     * byte java.io.DataInputStream.readByte()
     * java.io.ByteArrayInputStream
       com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.WFConnection.getData()
     * int

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.ServletRequestHandler.processHostData(com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.WFConnection)
     * int

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.ServletRequestHandler.processStateTransition()
     * void

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.ServletRequestHandler.handleRequest()
     * void

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.ControllerServlet.doPost(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
     * void

com.ibm.as400ad.webfacing.runtime.httpcontroller.ControllerServlet.doGet(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
     * void

javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
     * void
       javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doService(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.IdleServletState.service(com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet,
       javax.servlet.ServletRequest, javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.ServletResponse,
       com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletInvocationEvent)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference,
       javax.servlet.ServletRequest, javax.servlet.ServletResponse,
       com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletInvocationEvent)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.ServletResponse,
       com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletInvocationEvent)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequest,
       javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse, boolean)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.ServletResponse, boolean)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
       javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(java.lang.Object)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(java.lang.Object)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(java.lang.String,
       com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ISRPConnection)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.api.IOSEConnection)
     * void

com.ibm.servlet.engine.http_transport.HttpTransportHandler.handleConnection(java.net.Socket)
     * void com.ibm.servlet.engine.http_transport.HttpTransportHandler.run()
     * void java.lang.Thread.run()
   [IMG]