Shannon, Sean, Brad, et al -

I added the virtual host (correctly) and changed the config to listen on 443
only and all is (apparently) well.

Many thanks for your help.

Steve

"Shannon O'Donnell" <sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote in message news:002501c3999a$3ee64ec0$2bfea8c0@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Are you wanting SSL on every directory for this HTTP configuration? It
> appears to me that you have specified that nothing is to be included in
teh
> virtual host pointing to port 443.
>
> Tell you what....here's my HTTP Config...maybe this will make it easier
for
> you.  I am allowing full access to the /www/magnus/htdocs directory, and
> then SSL only access to the directories: /www/magnus/maint  and
> /www/magnus/images
>
>  ====================================================================
> LoadModule ibm_ssl_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRVSSL.SRVPGM
> Listen *:80
> Listen *:443
> DocumentRoot /www/magnus/htdocs
> ServerRoot /www/magnus

Options -ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch -Includes -IncludesNo
> Exec -Indexes -MultiViews
> NameVirtualHost 192.168.254.106:443
> DirectoryIndex index.htm
> AlwaysDirectoryIndex Off
> LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b \"%{Referer}i\" \"%{User-Agent}i\""
> combined
> LogFormat "%{Cookie}n \"%r\" %t" cookie
> LogFormat "%{User-agent}i" agent
> LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
> LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common
> CustomLog logs/access_log combined
> SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "Mozilla/2" nokeepalive
> SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "JDK/1\.0" force-response-1.0
> SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "Java/1\.0" force-response-1.0
> SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "RealPlayer 4\.0" force-response-1.0
> SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "MSIE 4\.0b2;" nokeepalive
> SetEnvIf "User-Agent" "MSIE 4\.0b2;" force-response-1.0
> ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /QSYS.LIB/CGIPGMS.LIB/
> <Directory />
>    Order Deny,Allow
>    Deny From all
> </Directory>
> <Directory /www/magnus/htdocs>
>    Order Allow,Deny
>    Allow From all
> </Directory>
> <VirtualHost 192.168.254.106:443>
>    ServerName MULTICOURT.www.zzz.com
>    DocumentRoot /www/magnus/htdocs
>    SSLEnable
>    SSLAppName QIBM_HTTP_SERVER_MAGNUS
>    <Directory /QSYS.LIB/SOCKETS.LIB>
>      Options +ExecCGI
>      SetHandler cgi-script
>      order allow,deny
>      allow from all
>     </Directory>
>    <Directory /www/magnus/maint>
>       Order Allow,Deny
>       Allow From all
>    </Directory>
>    <Directory /www/magnus/images>
>       Order Allow,Deny
>       Allow From all
>    </Directory>
>
> </VirtualHost>

> Shannon O'Donnell

/QSYS.LIB/CGITEST.LIB/$1.pgm

> > > Steve,
> > >
> > > Post your HTTP Configuration file here.   Let me take a look. I've
just
> > > spent quite a bit of time screwing around with SSL on V5R2.
> > >

> > > Shannon O'Donnell

HTTPS,