I've recently started work at a new company - wanted to knock their socks off
with some of the webfacing stuff I've learned before.  Unfortunately cannot
seem to get it working here.  Had the operations guys load all the PTF's - and
still no go.  Except for SI08021 which doesn't seem to exist - whats up with
that???

We have installed a product called POWERLOCK.  Not even that sure what it is,
except it seems to behave as some sorta internal firewall.  I had to get them
to open DDM inside it for me to be able to use the LPEX editor.

In anycase, just trying to discern where I can search for job logs resulting
from this to get some kind of idea where is the failure...

My project converts fine - I click run on server - displayes index.html fine -
I choose to open in same window - login page appears.  A valid login / password
are given and then nothing.  Wait wait wait - not even a timeout appears even
after 20+ minutes.

QQFVTSVR     QUSER       BCI      .0  PGM-QQFVTSVR     DEQW
Job 561019/QUSER/QQFVTSVR started on 03/09/22 at 14:44:43 in subsystem
  QSYSWRK in QSYS. Job entered system on 03/09/22 at 14:44:43.
Object QQFEQ88F7B type *DTAQ created in library QQFTEMP.
Description for device QQF088F7B0 created.
Vary on completed for device QQF088F7B0.
Description for device QQF088F7B1 created.
Vary on completed for device QQF088F7B1.
Description for device QQF088F7B2 created.
Vary on completed for device QQF088F7B2.
** All that seems good - created a virtual device description - device varied
on - but no job ever attaches to it.. ??

QQFWFSVR     QUSER       BCI      .0  PGM-QQFWFSVR     TIMW
Job 561018/QUSER/QQFWFSVR started on 03/09/22 at 14:44:42 in subsystem
  QSYSWRK in QSYS. Job entered system on 03/09/22 at 14:44:42.
Object QQFSS88F7A type *DTAQ created in library QQFTEMP.
Object QQF088F7B0 type *DTAQ created in library QQFTEMP.
Object QQF088F7B1 type *DTAQ created in library QQFTEMP.
Object QQF088F7B2 type *DTAQ created in library QQFTEMP.
** No errors here either

I've read that some QQFINVOKER job is meant to be running - but I don't see
this anywhere.  I can see the CLE *PGM in QSYS - but surely your not ment to
call it directly or anything... ?

I wished I paid more attention to the setup at my previous job - but everything
ran without even the slightest hitch!

Thanks,
Brian Ogletree