Hans,

Just curious, what do you think of WebFacing?  They seem to like JS quite a
bit.

Mike E.

                      Hans Boldt

                      <boldt@xxxxxxxxxx        To:       web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx

                      >                        cc:

                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [WEB400] Re: Modify
the IE Browser
                      web400-bounces@mi

                      drange.com

                      09/02/2003 09:07

                      AM

                      Please respond to

                      Web Enabling the

                      AS400 / iSeries

Nathan M. Andelin wrote:

>>From: "Eyers, Daniel" <daniel.eyers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>I'm really interested in why you would want to do this...
>

> I'm not aware of what Peter is doing, but robust Web applications track
user
> state, in contrast to static Web sites.  In that case, it makes sense for
> the application to have more control over the user interface.

And *really* robust web applications not only track user state but
can also handle random movement through the site.

As a user, *I* want to have control over the user interface.

Cheers! Hans