>Glad to hear the interactive hit will be on DATA.

It has to be.  That's where the RPG programs will be running, pretending to
talk to a 5250 workstation controller, when OS400 re-directs those buffers
to WAS.

>And I don't think you run app's with WDSc Buck.
>I think you run them with WAS.  :-)

Right.  I was just thinking that WDSc 4.0/5.0 offered different (better)
conversion facilities to create the goodies that WAS eventually runs.

>Too bad you didn't have an idea on the firewall.

All my stuff was on the inside of the firewall and I never had to look that
up.  Did you try the newsgroup archives?  Google will let you search...  For
the record, I was able to use the WAS test environment on the WebFacing PC
to run the webby parts whilst connecting to the iSeries down in the computer
room running the RPG/DDS parts, so I know that you certainly can run WAS
outside the iSeries for this application.
  --buck