Bob and Scott,

Ugh.  Can't believe I didn't think of that... it also explains why this was so
infrequent and apparently sporadic, it took an uncommon set of circumstances to
make that search hit end of file inside that loop, but definitely possible!

Thanks!

Oh, and Bob, whats a little free-form between friends?  Actually, the funny
thing is that I had to code on our V4R5 box today for the first time in quite a
while... I almost forgot how to do columnar entry!  Long live free-form!

;-)

Joel