Scott,

The CGI program is stuck in RUN status, how can I get debug to step into a
running program?  This is the whole crux of my problem: I can't predict what
job, what time, or what set of circumstances is causing this to occur.  If I
can't predict those things, I can't set up the service job or debug.

The same program runs thousands of times without a hitch and then just starts
hanging up.  I'm stumped!

Thanks,
Joel