A few more precisions :

I am using an AS400 V4R30 where : LICPGM 5769DG1 (IBM HTTP SERVER FOR AS400) is installed...(and no Domino software...)

When I launch the administration tool (Port=2001) I get a first page where one of two links is :
-----------------
Domino Go Webserver for AS/400
Configuration du serveur HTTP AS/400 et de SSL
-----------------

Choosing this link I get a two frame page starting with :
-----------------
IBM HTTP Server for AS/400

<< Logo of Lotus Domino Go WebServer>>

Secure and Complete Web Publishing for Business
Release 5.0

5769-DG1 (c) Copyright IBM Corporation 1998

The left frame give access to configuration options...

All behaviors of this server are as documented in IBM HTTP manuals :
* I start and end it with STRTCPSVR and ENDTCPSVR
* Instance Jobs are under the QHTTPSVR subsystem
* I configure my instance using WRKHTTPCFG
* I have an application developped and deployed on it (using the LANSA AGL)

The only problem I noticed is the one I described in the message above...(unable to read from STDIN when enctype is "multipart/form-data")

Thanks for your Help...

Abdel