My companies latest project was implementing our integration into Amazon.com as
one of their apparel merchants.  Everything you see except the home page, and
company information pages are implemented using XML feeds into their system
using XML SOAP technology.  We have aprox 6000 sku's of which 90% is Jewelry.

If you'd like to see it from the "Edge" of the site, click;
Http://www.amazon.com
Click on the "Apparel and Accessories Store"
Then Click on "Accessories"
Then Click on either Jewelry, OR Accessories.  On the left Column, is our
company listed first because we have the largest amount of SKU's for Jewelry OR
Accessories.

For a direct link into our product, click on
http://www.amazon.com/palmbeachjewelry

Now - there's catalog update that will take care of type-o's, and missing
images have been "in-transit" since Wednesday

Andrew Borts / Webmaster
Seta Corporation
6400 East Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33499
E-mail: Andrewb@setacorporation.com
Corporate web site http://www.setacorporation.com
E-Commerce web site http://www.palmbeachjewelry.com
Voice: 561-994-2660 Ext. 2211 / Fax: 561-997-0774