Anyone using java to rpg-modules connections on iSeries???  We have
written an object-oriented RPG program following MVC pattern.  The RPG
program runs fine and now we have written a java program which uses the
RPG modules but displays result in a GUI.

following initialisation is used:
static
{
    System.loadLibrary("PROGRAMNAME");
}
which returns following error when testing class:

java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no PROGRAMNAME (PROGRAMNAME.dll) in
java.library.path
at Agents.AgentsController.<clinit>(AgentsController.java:35)
Exception in thread "main"

I believe that java is trying to load a local dll in stead of searching
the programmodule on the iSeries but how do we tell java to search on the
iSeries???

"   I don't have problems, only challenges...  "

Patrick Goovaerts
WebMaster
Clipper Support nv
TEL : 0032 (0)3 5453991