So.  Has anyone tried to routinely display a list that contains five or ten
thousand entries on the web?  What architectural approach did you take?
  --buck
Um, nobody looks at 5000 records at a shot, do they?

You need to invent a subfile mechanism - You know - 'get the next page of
records', 'get the previous page of records', and so on.  Have your java
person call your program and give it a selected page number as a
parameter.  Your RPG program locates that page of records and returns it.

It would even be fun to add filtering and sorting capabilities - You know,
longest telephone calls, highest cost calls, and so forth.  Resequence the
display by number dialed.

Regards,
Rich