>Why not ask here what your specific question in.  Maybe we can help.  :)

Right now my header looks like this(I took out my real IP address):

GET http://99.99.99.99:8080/taylor/EmailServlet?xml=<Email>
<Subject>This%20is%20the%20subject.</Subject><ToAddress><Int
ernetAddress>albartell@mycompany.com</InternetAddress><Name
>Aaron%20Bartell</Name></ToAddress><FromAddress><InternetAdd
ress>albartell@mycompany.com</InternetAddress><Name>Aaron%2
0Bartell</Name></FromAddress><Body>Hi%20there</Body><URLAtta
chment><Location>http://hotmail.com</Location><Name>hotmail.
html</Name></URLAttachment></Email> HTTP/1.1Host: 99.99.99
.99:8080

there is a CRLF before and after 'Host: 99.99.99.99:8080'

Here is what I am getting for a response:

HTTP/1.1 200 OK Content-Length: 0 Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 22:11
:58 GMT Server: Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 (HTTP/1.1 Connector)

Program EmailServlet is outputting data to standard out before it does
anything else so I should be getting a response of some sort.  It almost
looks like I am getting the results of HEAD vs GET.

Brad, one thing to note is I tried doing this with your GETURI tool and I
get a response that I am expecting.  I don't have the capability to look at
what GETURI is sending because I don't have the DEBUG option you had
previously talked about, must be in a different version and it isn't in the
free version.

Thanks in advance,
Aaron Bartell