I am somewhat confused, our web site (classic) has been running great for
over a year now, we are on V5R1 on an 820 -

this week end the web site began to - fail, it has been placing many of
these user spaces from qtemp into qrplobj, and eventually
when a user attempts to connect, the cgi programs cannot find the database
file I use to pass data from the web page to
the program, thus not allowing users to log in - I am very confused as in
the last three weeks, nothing has changed,
no ptf's, no program changes, no data base changes, no config changes - a
few times too I have even seen a message saying it cannot
find the object QZHBCGI (which I copied into my cgi libs (live and test) and
the object is in all three libs -

Any ideas where to look for what's going on -

I do notice that qzhbcgi is a different size and date in qhttpsvr lib than
my copy,
should I just grab it again and go for a full re-compile (just to be
"safe").

Or am I being "attacked" but just do not see it (I do have agent, proxy,
reference and live access log files turned on -
noticed at one time near when we "crashed" that an indexing web site
provider was hitting our AS/400 -
I only have one static html file (index.html) at the front lines (asking for
userid and password) after that
it is all generated on the fly(sort to speak).

any thoughts for direction are much appreciated.
TIA

Mark A. Manske
Fleming CSD - Plymouth Division
Sr. Project Lead