Try using   method="post"   instead of   method="get"   in your HTML forms.

-----Original Message-----
From: Justin Houchin [mailto:justin@RELIATEK.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2002 7:09 AM
To: web400@midrange.com
Subject: [WEB400] CGIDEV2 Problems

Hi Everyone,
            I am writing a program that will let the user view a customers
order by inputting there order number. Once in the order, the user will be
able to add comments to the order. I think my problem lies in the HTTP
datastream. Whenever I hit the refresh button on my browser, the program
will run again using the values that are still in the datastream. I don't
need this. It needs to be empty everytime the program runs. I have tried
doing a clear on the SavedQueryString and NbrVars. Same problem. I receive
the data into my program via ZhbGetVar. You can view my source code here..
http://www.reliatek.com/cgidev2p/dspsrc.pgm?cgiinp01=rtektest
<http://www.reliatek.com/cgidev2p/dspsrc.pgm?cgiinp01=rtektest&cgiinp02=
qrpglesrc&cgiinp03=orderinq> &cgiinp02=qrpglesrc&cgiinp03=orderinq
Please Help!!!

Justin Houchin
Programmer and Web Developer
ReliaTek, Inc